It is my honest and sincere desire to acknowledge that as a devoted Christian, prayer warrior, and intercessor I fully understand that by joining the PRAYER FORCE I devote my life more than ever to a life of prayer. I know that unless the Church of Jesus understands the crucial importance of prayer and specifically “the Spirit of Prayer” as it was on Jesus’ life; all our planning, as good as it may be, is all in vain.
As an Upper Room International Prayer Warrior I first and foremost confirm that I have already submitted my life to Jesus and accepted Him as my personal Savior and Redeemer. I am baptized or with all earnestly, desire the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues and belong to a church. I TOOK NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING BULLET POINTS AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF IT ALL:
- My first prayer responsibility is my life and the lives of my family.
- I pray for my pastor, local church leaders, and church by always covering them first before I take on prayer responsibilities as an UPPER ROOM INTERNATIONAL PRAYER FORCE WARRIOR.
- I understand that I will receive strategic prayer directions from Apostolic Leaders in the Upper Room movement and will never underestimate the importance of praying when asked to pray.
- When asked, I will do my best to participate in reporting back to the UPPER ROOM PRAYER FORCE LEADERS TO DETERMINE HOW SUCCESSFUL WE ARE IN TARGETING SPECIFIC STRONGHOLDS AND NEEDS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD.
- I am fully aware that by registering for this prayer force I cannot be a weak link as we are standing guard, building, and guarding His Kingdom wall in preparation for the great awakening.
- I admit there are no other power more effective out there than prayer to our Creator and what my prayer can cause.
- I willingly register into this prayer force by giving my personal mailing details and look forward to receiving prayer strategy on a regular basis.